Commonwealth Commercial Completed Nine Transactions This Week
May 24, 2019
Richmond, VA – May 24, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- MBCC Development LLC purchased 11,342 SF at 906 and 605 Wilborn Avenue in Halifax County from Sheila B. Haislip for $175,000. Ben Bruni represented the Purchaser.
- MBCC Development LLC purchased 1.79 acres at 3798 Wilborn Avenue from Tribble & Payne LLP for $175,000. Ben Bruni represented the Purchaser.
- Rose Hill Homes purchased 102.71 acres at 1400 Baptist Road in York County from Rose Hill of Yorktown, LLC for $8,712,000. Ryan Fanelli represented the Seller.
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company leased 3,338 SF at 650 Peter Jefferson Parkway in Albemarle County. Fred Plaisted and Eliza Izard represented the Tenant.
- Kristen Michelle Lilly leased 1,200 SF at 601 N. First Street in Albemarle County. Carl Blackwell and Campbell Henkel represented the Landlord.
- EZ Links Golf, LLC leased 7,393 SF at 12201 Gayton Road in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy, Nash Warren and Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- Branch Civil, Inc. leased 4,570 SF at 10440 Balls Ford Road in Prince William County. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Tenant.
- 22 Holdings LLC leased 7,512 SF at 2001 Maywill Street in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
- Amerisure Mutual Insurance leased 3,597 SF at 1 Park West Circle in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.