St. Lukes Village | 20081 Brewers Neck Blvd | Carrollton, VA
Land,Multi-Family / Residential,
Total price not disclosed
20081 Brewers Neck Blvd | Carrollton, VA
Commonwealth Commercial is pleased to present the St. Lukes Village residential site. The 47-acre property is zoned with approved plans and permits for 179 residential units (135 SFD and 44 TH). Situated in the growing northern Isle of Wight County, the property is well located at Benn’s Church intersection and enjoys growth both from the Peninsula and Southside Hampton Roads.
The property is surrounded by history, nature, and commerce. Directly beside the property is the Sentara St. Lukes Hospital-a 42 acre healthcare campus featuring a two story 52,000sf MOB offering therapy, family health, and imaging. On the other side: the oldest church in the Virginia, St. Lukes Church, sits on a preserved 100-acre property. Offering an easy commute in all directions, Isle of Wight has become a choice bedroom community offering residents toll-free and tunnel-free access to Newport News and Chesapeake.
• Approved construction plans for 138 lots in first phase.
• Proffers cap density at 179 units—135 SF and 44 TH.
• Zoned PD-MX in Isle of Wight County
• Design Guidelines drafted and approved.
• $5,300/lot cash proffer and road contribution
• Stormwater (2014) and ACOE-approved wetland delineation complete and available
• Some stormwater ponds in place—property formerly Smithfield Downs Golf Course
• SFD- Generally 50’ x 104’ with rear alleys
• SFA- Generally 22’ x 89’ with rear alleys
NEW HOMES SALES NEARBY
Benn’s Grant-$280 to $350k
Founders Pointe-$400 to $900k
$3,500,000 Asking Price ($74k/Acre)
Seller receptive to zoning revisions before closing.