3717 Mountain Road | Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
Multi-Family / Residential,
3717 Mountain Road
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
- Property: Glasswyck – 5.7± Acres at the corner of Mountain Road and Good Oak Lane in Glen Allen. Property is currently improved with one single family home which must remain per the zoning case.
- Zoning: R-2AC allowing development of 8 single family lots and retaining existing home
- Location: Across from Crump Park near Staples Mill Road and I-295
- Remaining Improvements: Construction plans approved in 2007 and valid until 2020 per county letter. Erosion control bond in place.
- Utilities: Public water and sewer. Water in Mountain Road. Sewer in Crump Park (County owned).
- Architecture: Per zoning case
- Courthouse Info: Last sold in 2005 for $500,000. Existing house is 2,020 SF built in 1916. Property assessed at $539,100.
- Schools: Henrico County—Glen Allen Elem., Hungary Creek Middle, Glen Allen High
- Market: New home sales in Meredith Branch Estates averaging $566k on $173k lots.
- Rezoning Conditions: See case. No cash proffers. 2,000/2,500sf minimum house, brick to grade, irrigation, paved drive, 2-car garage, 12” brick returns.
- Parcel Conditions: Barn and workshop on property. Property currently leased—see agent for tour instructions.
- Price Reduced: $449,000