Commonwealth Commercial Completed Six Transactions this Week
Feb 14, 2020
Richmond, VA – February 14, 2020 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- EVR Research LP leased 1,073 SF at 411 Libbie Avenue in Henrico County. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- VBJAYA123 LLC leased 592 SF at 3152 W. Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Cloud Managed Services renewed its 2,202 SF at 1329 E. Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Kit Tyler represented the Landlord.
- Maison RVA LLC renewed its 1,875 SF lease at 8520 Sanford Drive in Henrico County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- SRC Overbrook LLC purchased 12,000 SF at 2408 Ownby Lane in the City of Richmond from 2408 Ownby Lane, LLC for $1,350,000. Ben Bruni, Russell Wyatt and Ryan Fanelli represented the Purchaser.
- 3941 Deep Road Road, LLC purchased 23,669 SF at 3941 Deep Rock Road in Henrico County from Joyce Properties, LLC for $2,525,000. Ben Bruni and Nash Warren represented the Purchaser.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Columbus OH, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.