Commonwealth Commercial Completed Six Transactions this Week
Jan 17, 2020
Richmond, VA – January 17, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Frith, Anderson & Peake, P.C. leased 986 SF at 301 Concourse Boulevard in Henrico County. Eliza Izard represented the Tenant.
- TPG The Pinnacle Group Inc. leased 389 SF at 201 N. Washington Highway in Hanover County. Eric Hammond represented the Landlord.
- 3701 Cox Road, LLC purchased 3,634 SF at 3701 Cox Road in Henrico County from Truliant Federal Credit Union for $1,500,000. Jamie Galanti and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller.
- Staples Mill Investments, LLC purchased 14.693 acres at 200 E. Parham Road in Henrico County from Ball/Rivers, LLC for $200,000. Tucker Dowdy and Sam Worley represented the Seller.
- 2040 Botetourt Street, LLC purchased a 5,312 SF building at 2040 Botetourt Street in the City of Richmond from Richmond Machinery and Equipment Co., Inc. for $720,000. Joe Buhrman and Ben Bruni represented the Seller.
- Zion Crossroads, LLC purchased 26 acres at Sommerfield Commercial and Industrial Park in Louisa County from Route 15 Commercial/Industrial Center, L.C. for $2,000,000. Bruce Milam, Jim McVey, Michael Morris and John Thompson represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN, Columbus OH, and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.