Commonwealth Commercial Completed Six Transactions this Week
Dec 21, 2018
Richmond, VA – December 21, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Richmond Eye Associates, P.C. renewed its 8,409 SF lease at 4600 Cox Road in Henrico County. Russell Wyatt and Jamie Galanti represented the Tenant.
- The Twisted Magnolia leased 1,881 SF at 3148 W. Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Spectrum Paint East, LLC renewed its 16,250 SF lease at 4307 W. Broad Street in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- O’Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc. purchased 3.106 acres in Mecklenburg County for $300,000 from Angelia D. Howell. Michael Morris and Jim McVey represented the Seller.
- Hanover Village Self Storage, LLC purchased 5.6 acres on Lee Davis Road in Hanover County for $950,000 from Riverstone Properties, LLC. Randy Cosby and Chris Jenkins represented the Purchaser.
- North Lake RV, LLC purchased 2.6 acres at 12285 Harley Club Drive in Hanover County for $452,000 from Nexus Land Management LLC. Ryan Fanelli and Ben Bruni represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.