Commonwealth Commercial Completed Six Transactions This Week
Jun 15, 2018
Richmond, VA – June 15, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Oasis Management Systems, Inc. leased 14,278 SF at 303 Ashcake Road in Hanover County. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Tenant.
- Hometown Realty Services, Inc. leased 3,390 SF at 3021 West Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Amazing Face, LLC leased 550 SF at 6740 Forest Hill Avenue in the City of Richmond. Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- Cortech, LLC leased 1,690 SF at 3401 Old Parham Road in Henrico County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- TMS NeuroHealth Centers leased 1,985 SF at 2820 Waterford Lake Drive in Chesterfield County. Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- Christopher Mays leased 3,000 SF at 119 Seminole Plaza in Amherst County. Carl Blackwell and Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.