Commonwealth Commercial Completed Seven Transactions This Week
Jan 26, 2018
Richmond, VA – January 12, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Coastal Virginia Developer purchased 18.33 acres on Eclipse Drive in Suffolk County for $170,000. Ryan Fanelli and Sam Worley represented the Seller.
- Cynthia K. Stauffer and Walter Stauffer purchased 49.25 acres on Cedar Point and Folly Neck Roads in Richmond County for $175,000. Randy Cosby, Chris Jenkins and Bill Barnett represented the Seller.
- VA Department of Alcohol Beverage Control leased 4,000 SF at 179 Amherst Highway in Amherst County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- Regan Construction Services leased 675 SF at 1915 Huguenot Road in Chesterfield County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- The Schrogie Insurance Agency leased 757 SF at Waterford One, 2820 Waterford Lake Drive in Chesterfield County. Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- Funai Corporation leased 1,294 SF at Waterford One, 2820 Waterford Lake Drive in Chesterfield County. Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- Third Marble Marketing, LLC leased 607 SF at Waterford One, 2820 Waterford Lake Drive in Chesterfield County. Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.