Commonwealth Commercial Completed Five Transactions This Week
Jun 2, 2017
Richmond, VA – June 2, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. leased 12,000 SF at Ashland Square, 99 Hill Carter Parkway in Hanover County. Morgan Trible and Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc. leased 5,000 SF at 2371 Lanier Lane in Goochland County. Ben Bruni represented the Landlord.
- Buckley Cabling Construction Co. leased 6,300 SF at 8025 Industrial Park Road in Hanover County. Evan Ocheltree represented the Tenant.
- Laydam, LLC purchased a 5,505 SF condominium at 3611-3613 Mayland Court in Henrico County for $590,000. Fred Plaisted represented the Purchaser.
- Randall G. Welch purchased 1 acre of land at 9380 Deep Bottom Road in Henrico County for $25,000. Randy Cosby and Bill Barnett represented the Purchaser.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC and Reading PA. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.