Commonwealth Commercial Completed Five Transactions This Week
Mar 9, 2018
Richmond, VA – March 9, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Andrew Brumberg leased 815 SF at 8503 Patterson Avenue, Henrico County. Evan Ocheltree represented the Landlord.
- Blueswipe, LLC leased 6,460 SF at 1501 Roseneath Road in City of Richmond. Fred Plaisted represented the Tenant.
- Capital Square Acquisitions LLC purchased a 5,100 SF office/medical building at 300 N. Washington Highway in Hanover County for $2,100,000. Craige Pelouze represented the Purchaser.
- Genova’s Pizza Express, LLC purchased a 3,420 SF building at 2723 Buford Road in Chesterfield County for $265,000. Morgan Trible represented the Purchaser.
- Earl Thompson, Inc. purchased 122 acres at 3040 Sandy Hook Road in Goochland County for $1,075,000. Joe Buhrman and Randy Cosby represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.