Commonwealth Commercial Completed Five Transactions This Week
Jan 25, 2019
Richmond, VA – January 25, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- 100 East Marshall Street, LLC purchased .09 acres at 106 East Marshall Street in the City of Richmond from 23 West Marshall Street, LP for $422,500. Jim McVey and Michael Morris represented the Purchaser.
- 100 East Marshall Street, LLC purchased 100-104 E. Marshall Street, 103 E. Clay Street, 404 ½ N. 2nd Street and 408 N. 2nd Street in the City of Richmond from Virginia Properties Partnership, LLC for $1,850,000. Jim McVey and Michael Morris represented the Purchaser.
- Brave Boutique leased 2,440 SF at 9545 and 9547 Kings Charter Drive in Hanover County. Jim McVey and Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- Neofect USA Inc. leased 3,847 SF at 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive in Chesterfield County. Jamie Galanti, Russell Wyatt and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
- Crème de la Crème Virginia, LLC leased 1,709 SF at 3158A West Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.