Commonwealth Commercial Completed Six Transactions This Week
Oct 12, 2018
Richmond, VA – October 12, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Telesis Corporation leased 6,720 SF at 810 Southpark Boulevard in Chesterfield County. Russell Wyatt and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
- Atkinson, Harris & Hart, PC leased 1,734 SF at 1602 Rolling Hills Drive in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy and Jim McVey represented the Tenant.
- Subway Real Estate Corp. leased 1,600 SF at 9523-A Kings Charter Drive in Hanover County. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- WEN-GAP Land, LLC purchased 0.78 acres at 432 North Main Street in Lancaster County for $475,000. Michael Morris and Jim McVey represented the Purchaser.
- 9200 Center Oak, LLC purchased a 4,902 SF office condo at 9200 Center Oak Court in Hanover County for $522,514. Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller.
- The Atlanta Dental Supply Co. leased 11,024 square feet at 11501 N. Lakeridge Parkway in Hanover County. Ben Bruni represented the tenant.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.