Commonwealth Commercial Completed Five Transactions this Week
Dec 12, 2019
Richmond, VA – December 13, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Sugar & Hive leased 2,200 SF at 320 Libbie Avenue in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Edward Jones & Co. leased 900 SF at 6740 Forest Hill Avenue in the City of Richmond. Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- Buffalo Distro, Inc. leased 8,962 SF at 319 Business Lane in Hanover County. Eric Hammond represented the Tenant.
- Northern Neck Realtors, LLC leased 612 SF at 411 Libbie Avenue in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Tenant.
- Petro Supply, Inc. purchased 15,000 SF on 2 acres on 5223 Klockner Drive in Henrico County from Henry’s Creek Associates for $1,125,000. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.