Commonwealth Commercial Completed Five Transactions this Week
Sep 27, 2019
Richmond, VA – September 27, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- QCS Acquisitions Corporation leased 6,000 SF at 2409 Granite Ridge Road in Goochland County. Ben Bruni represented the Landlord.
- InMotion Physical Therapy, LLC leased 3,049 SF at 3001 Hungary Springs Road in Henrico County. Fred Plaisted represented the Tenant.
- Keysville Property Investment, LLC leased 8,000 SF at 3520 Roxbury Drive in Charles City County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- TDZ Properties, LLC purchased 1.9 acres at 2001 Anniston Street in the City of Richmond for $220,000 from Anniston Apartments, LLC Ryan Fanelli and Sam Worley represented the Seller.
- Brook Villas, LLC purchased 6 acres at 8000 Brook Road in Henrico County from St. Josephs Villa for $410,000. Ryan Fanelli and Sam Worley represented the Seller
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.