Commonwealth Commercial Completed Seven Transactions this Week
Dec 20, 2017
Richmond, VA – December, 22 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Amec Foster Wheeler Kamtech, Inc. leased 37,419 SF at 13101 N. Enon Church Road in Chesterfield County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- Funai Corporation leased 1,294 SF at 2820 Waterford Lake Drive in Chesterfield County. Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- Little Oil Company, Inc. leased 6,370 SF at 2500 Waco Street in Henrico County. Jim McVey and Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- The Sherwin Williams Company leased 3,150 SF at 1630 Tappahannock Boulevard in Tappahannock, VA. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- W.S. Badcock Corporation leased 18,900 SF at 1380 East Main Street in Wythe County, VA. Carl Blackwell represented the Landlord.
- Monument Development Six, LLC purchased a 24,000 SF office building at 3212 Cutshaw Avenue in the City of Richmond for $1,425,000. Ben Bruni and Evan Ocheltree represented the Seller.
- Isaac Shelley purchased 11.53 acres on Lanier Road in Goochland County for $1,153,000. Joe Buhrman and Bill Barnett represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.