Commonwealth Commercial Completed Five Transactions This Week
Apr 6, 2018
Richmond, VA – April 6, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Beverly Cunningham, Sonny Williams & Deena Wood leased 7,851 SF at 117 Seminole Plaza in Amherst County. Carl Blackwell and Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- Farmville Tobacco & Vape, LLC leased 1,500 SF at 1822 Peery Drive in Prince Edward County. Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- NPC International, Inc. leased 1,200 SF at 9539 Kings Charter Drive in Hanover County. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Maison RVA, LLC leased 1,875 SF at 8520 Sanford Drive in Henrico County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- I. Roland Spector purchased 1.634 acres at 8310 Midlothian Turnpike in Chesterfield County for $750,000. Jim McVey and Evan Ocheltree represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.