Commonwealth Commercial Completed Five Transactions This Week
Feb 1, 2019
Richmond, VA – February 1, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Gresham Smith leased 8,411 SF at SunTrust Center, 919 E. Main Street in the City of Richmond. Jamie Galanti, Russell Wyatt and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
- Neofect USA Inc. leased 3,847 SF at 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive in Chesterfield County. Jamie Galanti, Russell Wyatt and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
- Crème de la Crème Virginia LLC leased 1,709 SF at 3158A West Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Iglesia Del Nazareno Casa De Mi Padre purchased a 4,342 SF building at 4000 Stigall Drive in Chesterfield County from Episcopal Diocese of Southern Virginia for $322,000. Nash Warren and Randy Cosby represented the Seller.
- Lanphear LLC purchased 1.304 acres at 1400 Steeplestone Drive in Chesterfield County from HHHunt for $130,000. Ryan Fanelli and Sam Worley represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.