Commonwealth Commercial Completed Five Transactions This Week
Jan 18, 2019
Richmond, VA – January 15, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Townes Site Engineering, P.C. leased 7,450 SF at 1 Park West Circle in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
- Keyhill Sheorn renewed its 857 SF lease at 1001 Boulders Parkway in Chesterfield County. Jamie Galanti, Russell Wyatt and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
- Coconuts Bar & Grill, LLC leased 2,750 SF at 711-E North Lombardy in the City of Richmond. Morgan Trible and Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- Hometown Realty leased 2,873 SF at 2453 & 2457 Colony Crossing Place in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy represented the Tenant.
- Amici 1420 Inc. dba Papa Murphy’s Pizza leased 1,500 SF at 8801 Three Chopt Road in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy represented the Tenant.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.