Commonwealth Commercial Completed Five Transactions This Week
Dec 15, 2017
Richmond, VA – December 15, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Receivables Management Systems leased 5,543 SF at 1807 Huguenot Road in Chesterfield County. Jamie Galanti represented the Tenant.
- Kohler Equipment, Inc. leased 9,908 SF at 2201 Perl Road in Henrico County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- Shaheen Law Firm, PLC leased 2,850 SF at 15871 City View Drive in Chesterfield County. Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
- CMAV-Virginia Center, LLC leased 1,600 SF at1090 Virginia Center Parkway in Henrico County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- ONE Properties, LLC purchased a 2,777 SF office condo at 100 Walton Park Lane in Chesterfield County for $410,000. Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.