Commonwealth Commercial Completed Five Transactions This Week
Feb 22, 2019
Richmond, VA – February 22, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- That’s Too Cute Boutique leased 1,400 SF at Shoppes at Appomattox, 7789 Richmond Highway in Appomattox County. Carl Blackwell represented the Landlord.
- Danville HRB, LLC dba Carter & Associates of NC, LLC leased 1,350 SF at Riverside Center, 3230 Riverside Drive in the City of Danville. Carl Blackwell represented the Landlord.
- Dominion Packaging, Inc. leased 20,240 SF at 2500 Distributor Drive in Henrico County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- Tobacco Club & Gifts, Inc. leased 2,500 SF at 3103 West Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Hands of Unity, LLC leased 1,695 SF at 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive in Chesterfield County. Russell Wyatt, Jamie Galanti and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.