Richmond, VA – May 12, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- O’Neil Engineering Services, Inc. leased 5,000 SF at 1480 Oakbridge Court in Powhatan County. Tucker Dowdy and Nash Warren represented the Landlord.
- Enteros Design, PC leased 2,382 SF at The Foundry 7 Building, 7 N. 25th Street in the City of Richmond. Fred Plaisted represented the Tenant.
- IBERIABANK leased 1,941 SF at Boulders II, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive in Chesterfield County. Russell Wyatt and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
- REDCO PROPERTIES, LLC purchased 1.38 acres of land at 5207 Brook Road in Henrico County for $550,000. Jim McVey and Michael Morris represented the Seller.
- Brian J. Williams purchased 987 acres of land on Pump House Road in Prince George County for $2,200,000. Hank Campbell represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC and Reading PA. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.