Richmond, VA – June 23, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Cville Real Estate & Construction, LLC leased 607 SF at 2820 Waterford Lake Drive in Chesterfield County. Fred Plaisted and Evan Ocheltree represented the Landlord.
- Family Insight, P.C. leased 8,123 SF at 2820 Waterford Lake Drive in Chesterfield County. Fred Plaisted and Evan Ocheltree represented the Landlord.
- Bridget Beari Designs, Inc. leased 1,410 SF at 1528 West Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Michael Morris, Jim McVey and Russell Wyatt represented the Tenant.
- County of Chesterfield, VA leased 2,846 SF at 12200 Iron Bridge Road in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Focus Financial Group USA Inc. leased 1,158 SF at Boulders III, 1100 Boulders Parkway in Chesterfield County. Jamie Galanti and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Jensen Leisure Furniture purchased a 35,000 SF industrial building on 5.56 acres at 1900 Old Williamsburg Road in Henrico County for $1,875,000. Russell Wyatt and Ben Bruni represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC and Reading PA. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.