Richmond, VA – March 16, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Earl Thompson, Inc. purchased 122 Acres at 3040 Sandy Hook Road in Goochland County for $1,075,000. Joe Buhrman and Randy Cosby represented the Seller.
- SM Richmond, LLC purchased 15.17 acres on Wistar Road in Henrico County for $2,100,000. Ryan Fanelli represented the Seller.
- Alden Associates 8101 LLC purchased 4.495 acres at 8181 & 8111 Hull Street in Chesterfield County for $200,000. Carl Blackwell represented the Seller.
- AB Square Corporation DBA Kid to Kid leased 3,600 SF at Hanover Square North, 7230 Bell Creek Road in Hanover County. Morgan Trible and Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Virginia Farm Bureau Insurance Co. leased 1,400 SF at The Shops at Bell Creek, 8319 Bell Creek Road in Hanover County. Morgan Trible and Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- Ha Ngoc Thi Nguyen leased 1,504 SF at 1090 Virginia Center Parkway in Henrico County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.