Richmond, VA – August 10, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- O’Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc. purchased .98 acres at Crosswhitts Drive and Sliding Hill Road in Hanover County for $650,000. Michael Morris represented the Purchaser.
- Patrick O’Neil purchased a 5,000 SF building at 1480 Oakbridge Court in Powhatan County for $735,000. Tucker Dowdy and Nash Warren represented the Seller.
- HHHunt Homes Hampton Roads purchased 12 lots in Pelegs Point in James City County for $1,560,000. Ryan Fanelli represented the Seller.
- General Services Administration leased 9,457 SF at 600 Southlake Boulevard in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy, Jamie Galanti and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Christopher Chase Clark dba Hail Team USA leased 3,750 SF at 11010 West Broad Street in Henrico County. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- RRMM Architects, P.C. leased 2,500 SF at 415 E. Grace Street, City of Richmond. Fred Plaisted represented the Tenant.
- OH Yeah, LLC dba Bell Café leased 2,800 SF at 8319 Bell Creek Road in Hanover County. Morgan Trible and Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.