Richmond, VA – March 8, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Carl M. Bates, Chapter 13 Standing Trustee for the Eastern District of VA renewed 5,412 SF at 919 East Main Street in the City of Richmond. Jamie Galanti, Russell Wyatt and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
- Northeastern PA Center for Independent Living leased 2,127 SF at 11551 Nuckols Road in Henrico County. Nash Warren represented the Landlord.
- Ford Richardson, P.C. leased 9,136 SF at 901 E. Byrd Street in the City of Richmond. Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- Adbibo Coffee Company, LLC dba Roastology leased 4,565 SF at 2701 W. Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Tucker Dowdy represented the Tenant.
- Wilson Enterprises, Inc. leased 1,350 SF at 3230 Riverside Drive in Danville. Carl Blackwell represented the Landlord.
- Russell and Wanda Ridlon dba Lunar Vapes LLC renewed 1,391 SF at 3230 Riverside Drive in Danville. Carl Blackwell represented the Landlord.
- MYEYEDR Optometry of Virginia and Capital Visions Services renewed 1,400 SF at 7789 Richmond Highway in Appomattox County.
- James Edgar Sumrell, III purchased 1.8 acres at 4146 Broad Street Road in Goochland County from Goochland Volunteer Fire & Rescue Associates, Inc. for $175,000. Joe Buhrman and Jim McVey represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.