Richmond, VA – March 13, 2020 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Movement Mortgage leased 1,724 SF at 9401 Courthouse Road in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
- Commonwealth Community Trust Endowment Fund leased 2,275 SF at 3751-D Westerre Parkway in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Crystal Ice Corporation leased 2,360 SF at 3007 W. Clay Street in the City of Richmond. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- #1 A LifeSafer Distribution, Inc. leased 2,194 SF at 2600 E. Parham Road in Henrico County. Chip Louthan represented the Landlord.
- Kidd and Co., Inc. purchased 76.15 acres at 12174 Washington Highway in Hanover County from Barnes Family, LLC for $1,200,000. Chris Jenkins, Randy Cosby, Russell Wyatt and Ben Bruni represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Columbus OH, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.