Richmond, VA – January 5, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Berk and ALP LLC purchased 10.425 acres of land at 310 LeGordon Drive in Chesterfield County for $105,000. Bill Barnett and Chris Jenkins represented the Seller.
- M.A. Mortenson Company leased 50,000 SF at 1100 Dinwiddie Avenue, City of Richmond. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- Investment Management of Virginia, LLC leased 3,400 SF at SunTrust Center, 919 E. Main Street in the City of Richmond. Jamie Galanti and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Bobbie O. Blankenship and Lois C. Blankenship purchased 5.34 acres of land on Headen’s Bridge Road in Bedford County for $26,700. Randy Cosby represented the Seller.
- Seek Lavender LLC purchased 54 acres of land on Crowder in Nelson County for $117,000. Hank Campbell and Randy Cosby represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.