Richmond, VA – September 22, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Natures Own Art leased 2,260 SF at 3027 West Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- First Citizens Bank & Trust Co. leased 3,069 SF at 315 Libbie Avenue in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey and Michael Morris represented the Tenant.
- The Daily Press, LLC dba The Tidewater Review leased 1,540 SF at West Point Station, 1416 Lee Street in King William County. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Rural King Realty, LLC purchased 86,000 SF on 9 acres at 2876 Greensboro Road in Henry County for $1,100,000. Carl Blackwell represented the Purchaser.
- Randall G. Welch purchased 2.25 acres on Deep Bottom Road in Henrico County for $12,000. Randy Cosby represented the Purchaser.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.