Richmond, VA – September 20, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Tuesday Morning renewed its 13,739 SF lease at 1740 E. Market Street in Harrisonburg. Carl Blackwell represented the Landlord.
- Bliss Nail Lounge of Midlothian, Inc. leased 3,533 SF at 13901 Midlothian Turnpike in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy represented the Tenant.
- RSM US LLP renewed its 8,813 SF lease at SunTrust Center, 919 East Main Street in the City of Richmond. Jamie Galanti, Russell Wyatt and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
- RGN-Richmond IV, LLC renewed its 16,156 SF least at Boulders II, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive in Chesterfield County. Jamie Galanti, Russell Wyatt and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
- 110 South Pitt, LLC purchased 1.277 acres at 11301 Iron Bridge Road in Chesterfield County from BSA Chester, LLC for $3,345,000. Jim McVey, Michael Morris and Randy Cosby represented the Purchaser.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.