Richmond, VA – April 27, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- RRMM Architects, PC leased 2,979 SF at 115 S. 15th Street in the City of Richmond. Fred Plaisted represented the Tenant.
- TRC Environmental Corp. leased 1,427 SF at 1 Park West Circle in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
- Amici 1420, Inc. leased 1,182 SF at 278 N. Washington Highway in Hanover County. Tucker Dowdy represented the Tenant.
- Junior League of Richmond leased 2,818 SF at 2605 West Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Russell Wyatt and Ben Bruni represented the Landlord.
- Holy Chic Companies, LLC leased 1,063 SF at 2510 West Main Street in the City of Richmond. Nash Warren represented the Landlord.
- CREO Wireless leased 3,292 SF at 2924 Emerywood Parkway in Henrico County. Jamie Galanti and Nash Warren represented the Landlord.
- BioMech leased 4,490 SF at 2820 Waterford Lake Drive in Chesterfield County. Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- 814 Qcquisitions, LLC purchased 1.1 Acres at 11155 Nuckols Road in Henrico County for $662,500. Joe Buhrman, Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller.
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.