Stevens N. Gentil
Senior Vice President
- Leasing, Sales, Development and Consulting Services
- Acquisition and Disposition of Industrial and Office Investment Properties
Before joining Commonwealth Commercial, Steve worked for Harrison & Bates were his primary responsibility was to obtain and service Corporate Accounts that have real estate needs in Richmond as well as worldwide. An understanding of the client’s goals, complete knowledge of a wide variety of transactions and his contacts in the corporate real estate community have enabled him to conclude a significant real estate transactions with such corporations at BB&T, Dominion Resources,Verizon, Wachovia, American General, Reynolds Metals, Freescale Semiconductor, Anthem, Snag A Job, ChemTreat, Sands Anderson and Virginia Credit Union.
Steve served as a U.S. Naval Officer in the North Atlantic, Mediterranean and Northern Europe for 6 years prior to joining the firm 1980. For the past 34 years, he has assisted his clients with buying, selling, leasing and developing office buildings as well as commercial land. He has been a consistent top producer since 1985. He won the “Adrian L. Bendheim Jr.” award for the Outstanding Sales Associate from the Richmond Association of Realtors in 1991.
Bachelor of Science – University of Virginia
- Served on the board of the Heart of Virginia Council
- Board member – Boy Scouts of America
- Board member – Westminster Canterbury
- Board member – Historic Richmond Foundation
- Board member – Richmond Children’s Museum
- Elder – First Presbyterian Church