Sales & Leasing - Senior Associate
- Medical Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Medical Landlord/Seller Representation
- Office Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Office Landlord/Seller Representation
- Industrial Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Industrial Landlord/Seller Representation
Eric Hammond joined Commonwealth Commercial in 2019. Previously, Eric worked at Divaris Real Estate Inc. in Richmond and Hampton Roads, where he focused primarily on landlord representation of office, medical, and flex properties. At Divaris Real Estate, Inc., Eric completed over 180 transactions totaling over 675,000 square feet and $40,000,000 in value. Prior to entering brokerage, Eric completed the 2014 Hampton Roads Association of Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE) Internship program with Stewart Title & Escrow.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in finance and real estate from Old Dominion University in 2015.
››Virginia Real Estate License
››North Carolina Limited Nonresident Commercial Real Estate License
››Divaris Bronze Circle of Excellence (2017 & 2018)
››Divaris Rookie of the Year (2016)