Sales & Leasing Associate
As a member of the Land Division for Commonwealth Commercial, Chris specializes in commercial and agricultural real estate with a strong concentration in the sale of development sites, large tracts of rural land and investment properties.
- Improved and Unimproved Land for Development (Commercial, Industrial, Residential
- Commercial and Mixed-Use Development
- Assisted Living Facility Sales and Development
- Multifamily, Office, Retail and Industrial Building Sales
- Historic Tax Credit Re-developments
- Rural Land Sales including Cropland, Timberland, Recreation and Investment
Prior to joining Commonwealth Commercial, Chris worked in marketing and business development for an investment firm in Norfolk, Virginia. Chris was responsible for account management, sales and marketing, lead generation, needs analysis, and post-sale service for multiple regional retail businesses.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in marketing and business analytics from Old Dominion University
- Licensed real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia and North Carolina
- Seeking the Accredited Land Consultant designation through the Realtors Land Institute
- On the Board of Directors for the Midlothian Business Alliance