Catlin E. “Kit” Tyler, Jr.
Senior Vice President
- Office Landlord/Tenant Representation
- Office Seller/Buyer Representation
- Investment Sales
Kit Tyler is a transaction broker specializing in the leasing and sale of office property, with a particular focus over the years in Richmond’s downtown submarket. He is part of the “downtown team” and recognized as one of the most knowledgeable professionals on that submarket.
With a background spanning more than forty years, Kit brings a vast amount of knowledge and experience representing both landlords and tenants, as well as buyers and sellers of owner/user and investment real estate. Over the years, Kit has represented a wealth of clients including Verizon, Northwestern Mutual Life, Dominion Resources, Media General, Apple REIT, Capital Square Acquisitions, Covington Travel, and many other notable Richmond corporations.
Bachelor of Arts – Virginia Military Institute
- Recognized in 1993 by the Richmond Commercial Multiple Listing Service as “Top Producer” for all of the Richmond area
- Past president of the Civitan Club of Richmond, the Richmond Real Estate Group and The Insiders Club
- Past Member Venture Richmond – Marketing Committee and SIOR
- Member Richmond Real Estate Group