Bruce M. Milam
Senior Vice President
- Land and Multi-family Sales
- Investment Sale of Apartments
- Residential Subdivision Sales
Bruce is a Senior Vice President of Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC and concentrates in the sale of land for both residential and multi-family communities, as well as the sale of existing communities. He uses his expertise in land and zoning to market residential and commercial properties, and knowledge of the rental market to sell apartments.
Bruce is a licensed broker with 38 years of experience. Prior to joining Commonwealth Commercial, he was a Senior Vice President at Harrison & Bates. Bruce was the Founder and Chairman of the Multifamily Housing Council with Home Building Association of Richmond (HBAR) 2014 – 2017 and was HBAR 2018 Member of the Year. He is Past Director, Home Building Association of Richmond (HBAR) 2014 – 2017. From 2010 to 2015, Bruce served the University of Virginia as a member of the Advisory Board for the School of Continuing and Professional Studies. He is Past President of the William (“Bullet Bill”) Dudley Foundation and National Trustee for the Cal Ripken, Sr. Foundation.
Bachelor of Arts – University of Virginia
Masters of Education – University of Virginia
- Virginia Real Estate License
- Home Building Association of Richmond (HBAR) – Member of the Year – 2018
- Bruce Milam Award for Multifamily Council Membership Development – 2018
- GRACRE Best Multifamily Sale Award 2016 & 2017
- Home Building Association of Richmond (HBAR) Guy B. Hazelgrove Award for Membership Development – 2016