Senior Vice President
As Senior Vice President of Commonwealth Commercial, Brian provides representation services to landlords and tenants in our Hampton Roads market.
- Office Leasing
- Landlord Representation Services
- Tenant Representation Services
Brian joined the CCP family of companies in 2015 and has over twenty years of commercial real estate experience specializing in Class A office and flex product. Prior to joining Commonwealth, Brian served as a Senior Director of Leasing and Development with Liberty Property Trust (LPT:NYSE) for 13 years. He completed nearly 700 lease transactions totaling over 4.5 million square feet in excess of $320 million, as well as the development and leasing of several Class A LEED® certified office buildings and industrial properties.
Brian received a Bachelor of Science degree from Old Dominion University and holds a designation as a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
- Executive Committee (2012 – 2017), EV Williams Center for Real Estate and Economic Development, Old Dominion University
- Past board member, Commercial Real Estate Council
- CoStar Power Broker (2016)