Commonwealth Commercial Partners Reports Eleven Transactions This Week
Apr 7, 2017
Richmond, VA – April 7, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Jonathan C. Kinney, Trustee purchased 280 acres of land in Royal Way in Montross in Westmoreland County for $560,000.00. Randy Cosby, Chris Jenkins and Bill Barnett represented the Seller.
- Todd H. West and Linda B. West purchased 99 acres on Courthouse Highway in Isle of Wight County for $153,500.00. Hank Campbell represented the Seller.
- Kenneth Via leased 1,200 SF at 1056 Richmond Tappahannock Highway in King William County. Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- HudSun, LLC leased 1,975 SF at 1407 South Main Street in Nottoway County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- HudSun, LLC leased 2,000 SF at 1800 South Main Street in Prince Edward County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- Reliable Homecare, LLC leased 196 SF at 12201 Gayton Road in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy and Nash Warren represented the Landlord.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. leased, 6,056 SF at 1001 Boulders Parkway in Chesterfield County. Russell Wyatt and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
- Americans for Prosperity leased 2,200 SF at 9003 Quioccasin Road in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy represented the Landlord.
- Trillium Drivers leased 1,000 SF at 6061 Harbour Park Drive in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy represented the Landlord.
- Matthew Escobar Insurance Agency, Inc. leased 1,200 SF at 14846 Hull Street Road in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy represented the Tenant.
- Morse Investigation Services leased 1,250 SF at 4912 West Broad Street in Henrico County. Nash Warren represented the Tenant.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC and Reading PA. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.