An entrepreneurial approach with institutional experience.
StreamCo® is Commonwealth Commercial’s asset management division and provides turnkey asset management of commercial real estate focused on enhancing the value of our clients’ investments. Leveraging our Systematically Proactive® owner’s advocacy program and a keen attention to detail, we guide our clients through every step of the process, including:
- Acquisition sourcing and underwriting
- Procurement of joint venture equity capital and debt placement
- Property due diligence
- Closing coordination
- Working with stakeholders to develop and execute short and long-term strategic plans with clearly stated objectives
- Oversight of third parties (such as property managers, leasing agents, CPA’s and attorneys)
- Management and marketing plan implementation
- Oversight of lease administration
- New lease underwriting and negotiation of business terms
- Administration of lender relations and loan compliance
- Coordination of real estate financing
- Standardized performance analysis, short & long range forecasting
- Conducting property inspections and market analysis
- Planning and coordinating capital reinvestments
- Advising ownership on financing, reposition, and disposition strategies
- Detailed monthly reporting to stakeholders
- Coordination of disposition or re-position
Our commitment to customer service is a cornerstone of our program, and we uphold it throughout every aspect of our process. A system of checks and balances ensures our managers are accountable to owners and work closely alongside them to develop plans that align with their specific goals. This makes it possible to enhance the value of each individual asset. We also provide the resources necessary to empower each manager to apply the skills, tools and knowledge required to continually exceed our client’s expectations in this rapidly changing business environment.
To learn more, visit StreamCo’s website here.